Monday, December 22, 2008

Pictures with Santa

We've done a lot of things involving Santa this year but Christmas wouldn't be the same without heading to the local shopping center and getting a picture done with the Mall Santa. Of course the very second that we jump into line "Santa" had to go and feed his reindeer. (I think that's mall code for Santa's gone for lunch) We had to wait over an hour for him to finally return. Luckily we had a lot of dinning options in the food court and a few good friends to help pass the time as quickly as possible. I'm not usually a cheap person, but I'll admit I was a little miffed after waiting in line so long. I asked Santa's helper if I could just use my own camera so I didn't have to pay for one of their pictures and the guy in charge told me that the mall policy is that parents are allowed 3 pictures with their own camera but they don't ever tell you that unless you ask. He was a nice Santa and asked each of the kids what they wanted and if they had been good all year. Luke said yes he's been a good boy but not all year. That sometimes he's been a little bit naughty and mom has to get after him and send him to the naughty chair. (the things kids come up with!) Based on what Lukie told Santa I sure hope I get a present this year!

3 comments:

3 Lumps-O-Cole said...

How about another fast food marathon day?

Emily said...

No thank you! But I have to admit it was the bomb, gut bomb that is.....

Maughan"sters" said...

Hi Em,
Russ is here working and I asked him if you have a blog...
I love that you write down the cute things your kids say on your blog. They are priceless!