Monday, April 12, 2010

2009 ANNIE

One of my favorite memories from Summer 2009 was staying in St. George at Mont and Sue's condo for a weekend and taking Bailey and her cousin Reagan to see Annie at the Tuacahn Amphitheatre. I wanted to make it a special occasion and to teach girls that you dress up when you attend a play so I took them shopping for new dresses and hair bows to wear later that evening.
They were so cute and acted very grown up. In fact quite a few ladies commented on what well behaved children I had. We LOVED the play and were delighted get to meet Annie after the show and have her sign our t-shirts for a memorable souvenir.


2 comments:

Liz said...

Holy smokes...you have been busy since I have been away from the blog world this summer! Cute posts...keep them coming...I've missed you!
I want to see Bailey perform...I bet shes amazing! Too cute!

Liz said...

P.S if you come across any old unitards that your bored with...send them my way! I've been missing our dress up sessions and performances. What did you ever do without me this 4th of July????