Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween is my kids favorite holiday and with good reason it's not every day that you get to dress up and walk around town begging all the neighbors for candy.Bailey was Tinkerbell and Luke was... Guess Who? None other than the freakin' awesome Superman and his side kick Scout the Superdog.
One of Superdogs Super Amazing
Magical abilities is to shoot powerful yellow "lasers" out of his eyeballs.
(not included with costume) What did Superman say to Dash the Incredible?
Mine are BIGGER than yours are!
Adam , Luke and Scout

We are lucky to live in a neighborhood with a lot of little kids so we met up with a group of friends and hit the town together in mass. It was such a beautiful night the weather was like a September evening. The kids loved being able to Trick-or-Treat with out their coats on because then they could show off their costumes.
Saydi, Bug, Riley, Kennedy

Holy moly, I've never seen so much candy! There were quite a few full size Candy bars that Russell and I had to confiscate for Adult inspection (consumption). It's going to take weeks to eat it all and I'm sure grateful that it only comes once a year, we were totally worn out. What a Happy Halloween, hope you all had the same.

6 comments:

Bell Family said...

Hilarious post!! I love Superman and Super Scout. Scout's eyes are way freaky. Maybe next year we should stick around our neighborhood. I heard it was a lot of fun.

Liz said...

I stinkin love the dogs outfit...hilarious!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

WHEN I READ "...POWERFUL YELLOW BEAMS..." I STARTED LAUGHING SO LOUD THAT MY FAMILY CAME RUNNING IN TO SEE WHAT THE HECK. WE ALL LAUGHED HISTERICALLY! YOUR CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

3 Lumps-O-Cole said...

Yo Cuz, So here it is I finally got it up. I'm a little retarded with this stuff.

Maquel said...

Looks fun! I love Scout, especially. I didn't even think to dress our dog up but that would have been a good idea.

Mindylou said...

I love it! They look so cute, even Scout. What a good sport! Wish we could have spent it together again. There will always be next year!