Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkins

I'm a little bit behind on my blogging so today I am playing catch-up. Last month Heather and I took the kids to a great Pumpkin patch in West Jordan where you got to pick your very own pumpkin off the vine. Poor little Dylan wasn't feeling well and it sure shows in this picture. I just want to pick him up and give him a love. Russ helped Bug and Lukie scoop the guts out, yucky.
We made it a fun family night and ordered every ones favorite Pizza. Kyle, Dylan and Gram helped carve pumpkins After the carving was over and the Pumpkins were set out on the porch Gram got the kids into jammies and helped settle the boys in by reading them a couple of stories.

A little blurry but you get the picture
Cat by Bailey
Ghost by Dylan
Bat, cause it was the closest thing to a Superhero by Luke

3 comments:

Liz said...

I sure hope Kyle or Amanda call each other soon! idoits..what the heck are they waiting for?

Emily said...

SERIOUSLY! Let's get them together and do a group date or family date. What do you think?

Heather said...

We sure had a good time with you guys!! Your pumpkins look great!!!