Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day of School


My Bug has been waiting for this day all summer long! She's really missed her cute friends from class last year and has been looking forward to seeing them again. She loves going to "Rocket School" which is really Children's Discovery, they just have a Rocket ship on the play ground hence - "Rocket School". Her teachers are just darling and as Bailey told me when she got home, "Mom, they have really great hair." (because at 4, that's her way of determining if they are "good" teachers. or not) I let her pick out her own school clothes so as you can imagine everything is P I N K , P I N K, P I N K , from head to toe. I have to admit I am grateful to have my girl home with me one more year and that she's not heading off for grade school just yet. (she barley missed the cut off date with an October B-day - next year she will be one of the oldest in her grade) I'm not ready for a kindergartner and I would desperately miss my good helper, not to mention her little brother would be totally lost with out his best friend and playmate. Never the less she's growing up on me and there's nothing I can do about it other than enjoy every little moment.

1 comment:

Reid and Christine Family said...

soo cute! it does go by so fast - but she'll be so ready (for kindergarten). hope you guys enjoy this year!