Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hogle Zoo

We love spending time with our little cousin Dylan! We were lucky to have him sleep over Saturday night. The next day we went to the Hogle Zoo. It was absolutely perfect weather but, note to self, don't try going over Labor Day weekend next year - way too many people!!!Riding the Choo Choo
Looking at Salamanders - Luke thought he saw Barbies Daddy
Our favorite part was the Albino Alligator - we walked through the exhibit 3 times - I'm convinced he's made of plastic because he never moved.
Gator Boy - its a new Exhibit
Monkey
Riding the new Carousel
Luke on a Sea Otter
Cutie Pie Dylan playing in the water

1 comment:

Maquel said...

Hey Emily! I found your blog from Dave and Mindy. I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment and keeping tabs on you. It looks like you guys are doing really well. Your kids are getting so big. I don't remember the last time I saw them. I just took Stockton to the Zoo today. The carousel was a big hit for him as well.