Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Visit to the Library

We visited our local Library
Trying to get the kiddies excited for back to school (Pre-school) Great Experience! However, Lukie needs to work a little on his Library Voice before we can go back.....
Bailey picked out a Fairy Princess chapter book
and Luke, "Curious George"

We love reading!

Some essentials in our Library are:

"Sylvester and the Magic Pebble" William Steg
"King Bidgood's in the Bathtub" Audrey Wood
"Little Turtle and the Song of the Sea" Sheridan Cain
"Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain" Verna Aardema
"Frank was a Monster Who Wanted to Dance" Keith Graves
"I Ain't Gonna Paint No More" Karen Beaumont
"Pinkalicious" Victoria & Elizabeth Kann
"Fancy Nancy" Jane O'connor
"How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night?" Jane Yolen and Mark Teague
"Parts" Tedd Arnold
"I Love you Forever" Robert N. Munsch and Sheila McGraw

1 comment:

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

All excellent books. I'm so wierd I go to the library and check out TONS of picture books and just read them for fun. Chad thinks I'm nuts, but hey, he married me right?!