Thursday, August 7, 2008

July 24th

Five, Six, seven, eight, Liz's shoes De-pre-ci-ate - my costume
So you think You can dance? Yeah, Baby!Hiding out in the back of the car

Racing for pinks
Amanda aka the Big Cheese, Bree, Liz, Em and Bug.
Fire in the Hole
Illegal fireworks are fun!
Cul-de-sac of Fire
Honestly, Russ just needed a little light for Clean Up

Fire...............Ha, ha, ha FIRE!


I've seriously been contemplating this post - as it contains material inappropriate for children. Just want every one to know that no animals or humans were injured in the process, unless you want to count the personal injury by humiliating myself in old Drill Team costumes,
which I am now just overcoming..........
We had an amazing 24th thanks to our good friends and neighbors the Bells and the Mackay's. Sometimes the spontaneous get togethers are the best and I have to say that this one ranks up there among my favorites. Russ had bought some fireworks in Wy. on our way home from Bear Lake and it would have been such a waste to not share them with someone. We literally lit the neighborhood on fire.

1 comment:

Bell Family said...

Everytime I see these pictures, I want to pee my pants....oh wait....Liz did that!!! The hilariousness of that night is still impossible to put into words, but you did a great job!! Thanks for the fireworks!!!