Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Liberty Park - Last Hurrah

Riding the Ferris Wheel with Cort and Madison
Eating our fave Snow cones - Lukie had "Spiderman" Flavor and Bugs new favorite is "Tiger's Blood"
Cooling off in the waterfalls
Luke flexing his "Daddy Muscles"
Listening to the "Hair Dog" Rockin' Roll band in the park - they were pretty good

Miss dancy pants rockin' out to the cool music


I know it's almost ridiculous the number of places and things we've done this summer, but that's the reason I stay home with my kids - to spend quality time with them and help them experience every thing. We are extremely blessed to have a dad that works so hard so I can be home to enjoy and have have fun with my little kids. We had so many fun outings and as always there is never enough time to get in everything that we had planned
.

No comments: