Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekend in Park City

Kaylie and Heath Aunt Stacie and Bug

Em and Luke


Face Painting -
Bailey wanted to be a puppy dog - she originally wanted to do her whole body but I talked her into just the face.
Always the super Hero

A few weeks ago Russ and John Paul went fishing on the green River for a few days which left me alone with the kiddies so my girlfriend Heather and I decided to pack them all up and go spend a fun weekend in Park City. We were even lucky enough to have Heath's little sister Stacie, who my kids now call Aunt Stacie, join us. We rode both the Alpine coaster and slide, ate Pizza, bought treats at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and had a sleepover at the Marriott Hotel. There just happened to be a Farmers market on Main street the next day so we took our time walking through and the kids got their faces painted. We all had a great time and we are looking forward to doing it again next year.

No comments: